हिंदी
Login Sign Up
Hindi-English > छलावा

छलावा in English

pronunciation:[ chalava ]  sound:  
छलावा sentence in Hindi
TranslationMobile
Noun
• shadow
• ignis fatuus
• jack-o-lantern
• waff
• ghost
• fen fire
• phantasm
• beguilement
Examples
1.According to Egypt's elections committee , the Muslim Brotherhood won 37 percent of the vote of the first round of voting in Egypt; and the Salafis, who promote a yet more extreme Islamist program, won 24 percent, giving them together a jaw-dropping 61 percent of the vote.
मिस्र के चुनाव का छलावा मिस्र की चुनाव समिति के अनुसार मिस्र में हुए चुनावों के प्रथम चरण में मुस्लिम ब्रदरहुड ने 37 प्रतिशत मत प्राप्त किये हैं और सलाफी जो कि कहीं अधिक कट्टर इस्लामवादी कार्यक्रम को बढावा देते हैं उन्हें 24 प्रतिशत मत प्राप्त हुए हैं और इस प्रकार कुल मिलाकर दोनों को 62 प्रतिशत मत प्राप्त हुए हैं।

2.In a recent article (“ Egypt's Sham Election ,” Dec. 6) we argued that just as Anwar El-Sadat and Hosni Mubarak in the past “tactically empowered Islamists as a foil to gain Western support, arms, and money,” so do Mohamed Tantawi and his Supreme Council of the Armed Forces (SCAF) “still play this tired old game.” Mohamed ElBaradei left the presidential race complaining about its fraudulent quality.
जैसा कि 6 दिसम्बर के लेख मिस्र के चुनाव का छलावा में हमने तर्क दिया था कि जिस प्रकार अनवर अल सादात और होस्नी मुबारक ने पूर्व में, “ नीतिगत ढंग से इस्लामवादियों को सशक्त किया ताकि पश्चिम से सशस्त्र और धन का सहयोग प्राप्त किया जा सके वही नीति मोहम्मद तंतावी और उनकी सुप्रीम काउंसिल आफ द आर्म्ड फोर्सेस ने अपनायी है और वही पुराना खेल जारी रखा है” ।

Definition

What is the meaning of छलावा in English and how to say छलावा in English? छलावा English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.