a bag of bones sentence in Hindi
- Instantly, Bhringi lost all flesh and blood and he became a bag of bones.
- But his appetite's returned, and each day he's a bit less a bag of bones.
- But I'm trying to accept the Buddhist view that the body is a bag of bones.
- He was simply a bag of bones.
- As nothing more than a bag of bones, Skulduggery put himself back together, got up, and finished the war.
- "I'm a bag of bones,"
- Grandma Fay, Just's former wife, is a bag of bones and can barely breathe, but she gamely smokes and drinks beer.
- The attorney general of Chihuahua, Jesus Solis, acknowledged that in many cases there was almost no evidence except a bag of bones.
- Weeks later, a bag of bones was the only answer she got back from the police to explain why her daughter was missing.
- When the Americans liberated Dachau, one soldier described Pinto as " just a bag of bones, " when he delivered him to the nearby hospital.
- "This healthy, 90-kilogram ( 198-pound ) woman you see would have been a bag of bones, waiting to die, " she told the news conference.
- "This healthy, 90-kilogram ( 198-pound ) woman you see would have been a bag of bones, waiting to die, " she told a news conference Saturday in Bangkok.
- They seem elusive to anglers, even those who have caught " a bag of bones, " because of how well this silver-colored fish blends with the sandy bottoms it calls home.
- "He was very, very thin, a bag of bones, " when she was last allowed to visit Yao on April 20 in a hospital at the Dafeng labor farm, she said.
- Hurley said that at his last meeting with Roosevelt in March 1945, the president was " little more than a bag of bones " who was not interested in his claim that the State Department was passing information " armed Chinese Communists ", something that Hurley had not remembered until that time.
a bag of bones sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for a bag of bones? a bag of bones English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.