a bright spark sentence in Hindi
- Kelvin is a bright spark and full of initiative.
- A bright spark decided the old benches could be sold, not as memorabilia but as firewood.
- Comedy was definitely what Truus did best-and she was a bright spark in often uninspired films.
- A bright spark for the team was star American guard 1989, they withdrew again and ceased operations.
- Loville did not reach the end zone on a run wide left . It was a bright spark for the Colts.
- I'll never have to drink cold coffee again, " a bright spark runs up and shouts into the microphone.
- Karen Nussbaum, a bright spark from Robert Reich's Labor Department, has been hired to bring more women into the fold.
- For King, who lives near Bangor, Maine, and is already the author of 30 novels and a half-dozen story collections, the idea " struck a bright spark in my imagination ."
- How about glint, glisten, sparkle, or even better, scintillate, pronounced sintillate-a scintilla is the Latin for a spark, so if you are a bright spark yourself, put a thesaurus on your shelf!
- For all his deviousness Malagurski is quite a bright spark and nimble on his feet in his combativeness whereas UrbanVillager is a plodder, and User : Cin�ma C is rather similar, so my guess is that they're ( possibly Global Research ) proxies rather than direct incarnations of Malagurski.
- Nicias would've been in his late 40's at the time, and Alcibiades was able to out-manoeuvre and embarrass him in the Athenian Assembly-certainly a clear indication that the democracy did not defer to more experienced politicians if a bright spark was mouthy enough . ( And Alcibiades had a reputation for being unruly ).
- I also much enjoyed Howard Rheingold's " Virtual Reality " ( Secker & Warburg ), which describes the computer-created world waiting around the corner of the century, and Simon Schama's " Dead Certainties " ( Granta ), which sent a bright spark between history and fiction : illuminating . }}
a bright spark sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for a bright spark? a bright spark English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.