action mechanism sentence in Hindi
- It could be through a class action mechanism, " she said.
- One could compare their sound to that of some snap-action mechanisms.
- "Europe Engulfed " is notable for its Special Action mechanism.
- Cartridges are fed into the chamber by a manually operated rifle-type rotary bolt action mechanism.
- Situational theories : The importance of interactions and action mechanisms in the explanation of crime.
- The action mechanism of a key consists of the key itself and all its appurtenances.
- Ron Smith of Smith Enterprise, Inc . was the main designer of the double action mechanism.
- The M1877's early double-action mechanism proved to be both intricate and delicate, and thus prone to breakage.
- The company began to specialize in manufacturing ivory piano keys in 1839 and eventually piano action mechanisms.
- First demonstration of non-quantal transmitter release on mouse diaphragm and analysis of the release and action mechanism.
- With the traditional pump-action mechanism located under the barrel, there is no convenient forward location for a magazine.
- The Galand's double-action mechanism allowed for rapid firing but the longer trigger pull made this less accurate than single-action fire.
- That is true as to only the earliest Kerrs produced, but all the later production were of the simpler single-action mechanism.
- That is why the class-action mechanism is necessary, to give the little guy a chance against a transnational giant like Coca-Cola.
- Hammer drills look similar to ordinary heavy-duty drills, but they are fitted with a hammer-action mechanism that converts rotary motion into percussive blows.
- The Daisy Model 25, modeled after a pump-action shotgun with a trombone pump-action mechanism, dominated the low-price, higher-performance market for over 50 years.
- Lile had the piano action removed and a glass box built around it so that the camera could film the hammers and action mechanism working.
- But in rifles, the lever-action mechanism patents were not obstructed by Rollin White's patent infringement because White only held a patent concerning drilled cylinders and revolving mechanisms.
- Earlier pedal harps had a single-action mechanism which only allowed strings to play sharpened notes, the first of which was made in 1720 by Jacob Hochbrucker in Bavaria.
- Over time and when exposed to heat, the glue broke down causing the glue to seep into the keyboard action mechanism and sometime causing the weights to fall off.
- More Sentences: 1 2
action mechanism sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for action mechanism? action mechanism English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.