antiknock agent sentence in Hindi
- This substance was commonly used as an antiknock agent in gasoline until 2005.
- There, he worked with Thomas Midgley, Jr ., as part of Kettering's team researching antiknock agents.
- It had been established by 1921 that ethanol was an effective antiknock agent, but TEL was introduced instead mainly for commercial reasons.
- Ferrocene and its derivatives are antiknock agents added to the petrol used in motor vehicles, and are safer than the now-banned tetraethyllead.
- Prof . Nesmeyanov had also developed a number of industrial chemistry processes, including production of pharmaceuticals, antiknock agents, and artificial black caviar.
- A graduate of Transylvania College and Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Thomas worked as a research chemist at General Motors as part of a team researching antiknock agents.
- Triacetin can also be used as a fuel additive as an antiknock agent which can reduce engine knocking in gasoline, and to improve cold and viscosity properties of biodiesel.
antiknock agent sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for antiknock agent? antiknock agent English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.