barrier cream sentence in Hindi
- Barrier creams, to protect the skin from the corrosive acid, are generally recommended.
- Possible treatments include minimizing diaper use, barrier creams, mild topical cortisones, and antifungal agents.
- However barrier creams are reasonably effective for protection of the face against some airborne substances.
- The mechanism of barrier cream varies by product.
- Barrier cream with a dimethicone base offered high levels of protection for at least 48 hours.
- Chloride began research and development of a barrier cream which could help protect workers and increase productivity.
- Barrier creams that contain petroleum jelly or certain oils may cause rubber or latex gloves to deteriorate.
- Barrier creams may contain substances such as zinc oxide, talc or kaolin to layer over the skin.
- The efficacy of barrier creams is controversial.
- When handling hazardous molecules such as sodium hydroxide, ingredients in barrier cream could react and induce skin irritation.
- Three categories of barrier creams are used : water repellent creams, water-soluble creams, and creams designed for special applications.
- As a result, whether barrier creams are effective in preventing irritant contact dermatitis among health-care workers remains unknown ."
- Active barrier creams containing silicone, tartaric acid, glycerin, and other ingredients are said to be beneficial for some chromate-sensitive construction workers.
- However, barrier creams have the disadvantage that the horse's legs are still covered in mud when they come in from the field.
- Barrier creams can be applied before exposure to potential irritants, but are not typically used as the main protection against hazardous substances.
- Other barrier creams are intended to protect the skin from some external agents, though they are not sufficient to provide a complete barrier.
- A 2010 Cochrane review concluded that there was insufficient evidence to determine whether barrier cream could prevent irritant contact dermatitis in the workplace.
- "' Defense Soap "'is a company that markets and sells soap, barrier cream, equipment cleaners, sanitary wipes, and essential oils intended to address grappling specific cleanliness issues.
- Moisturizing barrier cream acts as a lubricating film on the skin to prevent depletion of water ( transepidermal water loss ) in the skin's outermost layer, the stratum corneum.
- Barrier creams have been used in industry to protect workers'skin from the contaminants encountered in occupations such as nurses, hairdressers, employees in the food processing industry, cleaners, metal workers, printers, bricklayers etc.
- More Sentences: 1 2
barrier cream sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for barrier cream? barrier cream English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.