bessemer process sentence in Hindi
- The Bessemer process was introduced at the end of the 1800s.
- Anthony Hill, a later owner, adopted the Bessemer process.
- The Siemens-Martin process complemented rather than replaced the Bessemer process.
- You might find Bessemer process and William Kelly interesting for historical purposes.
- But Scranton could not convince his business partners to adopt the Bessemer process.
- The Bessemer process was able to produce the first large scale manufacture of steel.
- He adopted the Bessemer process to increase production.
- This was one of the first American steel mills which used the Bessemer process.
- He perfected the Bessemer Process by solving the quality problems which beset the process.
- Ward created steel rails beginning in 1865 for his railroads using the Bessemer process.
- The Bessemer process was also restricted to certain ores ( low phosphate hematite ).
- Bessemer City is named for Sir Henry Bessemer who created the Bessemer process for smelting iron.
- Zoheth S . Durfee went to England to acquire the patent rights to the Bessemer process.
- Indeed, the Second Industrial Revolution is largely defined by new availability of Bessemer process steel.
- He built a mill in 1876 using the Bessemer process for steel rails and quadrupled his production.
- The Bessemer process for steel manufacture produced too many imperfections for large-scale use on ships.
- The solution was to turn to steel rails, which the Bessemer process made competitive in price.
- Its owners would later produce the first Bessemer process steel in the United States after the war.
- It was established to exploit the recent introduction of the Bessemer process for the manufacture of steel.
- Another 19th-century steelmaking process was the Siemens-Martin process, which complemented the Bessemer process.
bessemer process sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for bessemer process? bessemer process English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.