best and greatest sentence in Hindi
- It must have been tempting for the media to hold up Roy as the best and greatest of our literary stars.
- The following inscription appeared on the cornerstone of St . Bartholomew's Church : " To God, the best and greatest.
- A triumph was a ceremonial procession of troops and commander through Rome to the Temple of Jupiter Best and Greatest at the conclusion of a successful campaign.
- Wright saw the " myth " of the EB1911 being the best and greatest encyclopaedia as a testament to a successful marketing campaign which usually didn't hold up under critical examination.
- "For Jupiter Best and Greatest, this temple, collapsed through old age, was restored by Aquilinus, freedman of the emperor, a trader, a man of courage, a Greek ."
- "We advanced upon them drawen up in battle array, and the fight was furiously maintained on both sides, but God, best and greatest of his mere grace, gave us victory against them.
- "It's a turning of the page of another chapter that involves, arguably, one of the best if not the best and greatest hockey player in the history of the Buffalo Sabres,"
- In turn, the whites had broken into three sub-races, namely the Hamitic, Semitic and Japhetic peoples the latter were the Aryans of Hindu legend and were the best and greatest of all the whites.
- The original simple tombstone was lost in about 1849, but the text of the short inscription was copied : " D . O . M . Hugonis principis ONelli ossa " ( Dedicated to God the Best and Greatest.
- The "'Temple of Jupiter Optimus Maximus "', also known as the "'Temple of Jupiter Capitolinus "'( Jupiter Best and Greatest on the Capitoline " ) was the most important temple in Ancient Rome, located on the Capitoline Hill.
- A half-circle stone cap bears the inscription " D . O . M . " ( " Deo optimo maximo " ), meaning " To God, the Best and Greatest . " A gabled parapet with a blind trefoil and a cross surmounts the arch.
- Having been recalled to Rome by Galba in 68, he at once impeached Temple of Jupiter Best and Greatest, which had been destroyed in the Vitelline / Flavian civil war, should be restored at the public expense; he saluted Vespasian by his private name, and did not recognize him as emperor in his praetorian edicts.
- There is, therefore, some one thing that is supremely good and supremely great in other words, supreme among all existing things . " Chapter 2 follows a similar argument, while Chapter 3 argues that the " best and greatest and supreme among all existing things " must be responsible for the existence of all other things.
- These included religious parades in honour of the most important Roman gods, especially tombstones dedicated by the military are headed with the letters IOM ( " Iovi Optimo Maximo " : " to Jupiter the Best and Greatest " ); Mars, the god of war; and Minerva, a goddess also associated with war.
- A cross was placed there in 1816 bearing the inscription " Deo optimo maximo ", " to the best and greatest god . " The bronze statue of St . Bernard on a pedestal above the road on the Italian side, across a small valley from the cross, was constructed in 1905 on the site of the Roman " mansio ".
- But what I do believe is that Wikipedia's duty to serve, to the maximum extent possible, people with the knowledge of a topic of an educated, bright and inquisitive 16 year old is of higher priority than its duty to serve graduate students or professors in a subject, since the latter group will already be surrounded by sources they can turn to to access the best and greatest thinking on the subject.
- In 1906, the Brazilian intellectual S�lvio Romero cited Chamberlain together with Otto Ammon, Georges Vacher de Lapouge and Arthur de Gobineau as having proved that the blond " dolichocephalic " people of northern Europe were the best and greatest race in the entire world, and urged that Brazil could become a great nation by a huge influx of German immigrants who would achieve the Hermann Keyserling and Rudolf Kassner who met weekly at Chamberlain's home to discuss his racial theories.
- "And whereas, in their humble address, they have freely declared, that it is much on their hearts ( if they may be permitted ) to hold forth a lively experiment, that a most flourishing civil state may stand and best be maintained, and that among our English subjects, with a full liberty in religious concernments and that true piety rightly grounded upon gospel principles, will give the best and greatest security to sovereignty, and will lay in the hearts of men the strongest obligations to true loyalty ."
best and greatest sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for best and greatest? best and greatest English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.