block and tackle sentence in Hindi
- All the Kansan can do is run, pass, kick, block and tackle.
- "That stuff has changed the way players block and tackle, " he said.
- Garston employers now removed the mine by removing it with block and tackle.
- Honestly, EchoStar has done a better job of block and tackle,
- "You teach them to block and tackle and the way to play the game.
- Lots of players get hurt in the normal siege of hits, blocks and tackles.
- Cornerback Chris Davis had some blocks and tackles, including on a fourth-down trick play.
- "It's bad luck if you don't block and tackle ."
- There were no mechanical winches, all hauling being by block and tackle and man power.
- Thus, the block and tackle reduces the input force by the factor " n ."
- Lead was hoisted to the top of the tower using block and tackle and oxen.
- A dozen men with blocks and tackle not being able even to turn it over.
- The team that blocks and tackles wins the ballgame.
- Handling its big timbers is all about working with block and tackle, and a sledgehammer.
- Under Aliotti, the Bruins had trouble with the basics : alignments, assignments, shedding blocks and tackling.
- A block and tackle system amplifies the tension force in the rope to lift heavy loads.
- A team of crane or block and tackle.
- It showed in unforced errors such as bad snaps, missed blocks and tackles and dropped balls.
- During the night, the Americans hauled mountain guns to the crater's edge with block and tackle.
- This is smashmouth basketball and the team that blocks and tackles best is probably going to win.
block and tackle sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for block and tackle? block and tackle English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.