board of conciliation sentence in Hindi
- Wasgatt later served as a member of the State Board of Conciliation and Arbitration and Associate Commissioner of Labor and Industries.
- The LFT established Juntas de Conciliaci�n y Arbitraje ( the Boards of Conciliation and Arbitration ), made up of representatives of the government, employers and labor unions.
- The result of the combined strike and lockout was the establishment of a Board of Conciliation to address problems arising in the industry and most disputes over the coming years were settled using this machinery.
- The first Board of Conciliation did not sit until 11 July 1901 The first Board of Arbitration did not sit until 2 April 1902, and this board was established under an amended Act of Parliament.
- In July 1941 she began working at the Labor Justice Group as Secretary of the Board of Conciliation and Arbitration and by 1964 had become the Board's president, a position she held until 1970.
- As Minister of Labour he started a system in which no mine could be legal until the differences had been referred to a three-man board of conciliation representing the employer, the employees and the public.
- He held the office of secretary of a number of bodies : the Manchester Trades and Labour Council, the Lancashire and Cheshire Federation of Trade Councils, the Manchester and District Board of Conciliation and the National Printing and Kindred Trades Federation.
- Resigning from parliament in April 1884, Smith returned to Melbourne to run his father's business, WM Howard Smith and Sons Ltd . In March 1885 Smith founded the Victorian Employers'Union, serving as its inaugural president until 1887, and the Victorian Board of Conciliation.
- Sander has served as a labor arbitrator for over 45 years and is on the roster of the American Arbitration Association, the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service, and the Massachusetts State Board of Conciliation and Arbitration, as well as being a contractually designated arbitrator for General Electric and the International Union of Electrical Workers.
board of conciliation sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for board of conciliation? board of conciliation English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.