breeches buoy sentence in Hindi
- A breeches buoy was then sent out but became tangled and snarled.
- The Breeches Buoy is a life-ring with " britches " sewn onto the ring.
- The Rocket Crew rescued the entire crew from the stricken vessel using a breeches buoy.
- Up on Newporth head, the Coastguard had arrived and was setting up a breeches buoy.
- The competition simulates an actual breeches buoy rescue situation.
- Her skeleton crew of seven were rescued by the Hartland Lifesaving Company, with their breeches buoy.
- Using rockets a hawser was made fast and by two o'clock 102 people had been landed by breeches buoy.
- Twenty nine crew were saved by hauling them from the ship's mast to the cliff top by Breeches buoy.
- The cask made it to shore and the surfman placed the line for the Breeches Buoy in the cask.
- The breeches buoy had been in existence on the island since 1901, but had never been used prior to this.
- However, an explosion severs the lines to the breeches buoy, causing Simmons and others to also fall to their deaths.
- A breeches buoy line is then shot from a helicopter and rigged to the adjacent World Trade Center north tower.
- As the breeches buoy was connected to the stricken trawler, she lurched and rolled onto her side, jamming all the gear.
- In the interim the beach cart had arrived and it was decided to try the breeches buoy to effect a rescue.
- However, as another volunteer was climbing along the rope with the breeches buoy, the ship's anchors finally gave in to the storm.
- With the assistance of local residents Captain James and his men rescued the entire crew by rigging a breeches buoy to the stricken schooner.
- And at central Taichung port, 23 Taiwanese and Indonesian sailors were rescued by breeches buoy when their ship, the Panama-registered Elite Leader, ran aground.
- Under these conditions Captain James thought it was too dangerous to use the breeches buoy and decided to make another attempt using the surfboat.
- At Taiwan's central Taichung port, 23 Taiwanese and Indonesian sailors were rescued by breeches buoy when their ship, the Panama-registered Elite Leader, ran aground.
- Naval rescue teams attach a breeches buoy to the adjacent Peerless Building and rescue a number of guests, including Patty Simmons, who is Duncan's daughter.
breeches buoy sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for breeches buoy? breeches buoy English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.