cable penetration sentence in Hindi
- You have declines in cable penetration growth now.
- However, cable penetration has only reached around 22 percent of British homes so far.
- Instead, the plan is designed to increase cable penetration with the lower basic price.
- Many Canadian cities have cable penetration rates of 90 per cent or more of television households.
- Despite its modest cable penetration in the area, TBN has poured significant resources into WTBY in recent years.
- Houston's cable penetration is less than in the other markets ( about 57 percent here compared with 67 percent nationally ).
- Even after the digital television transition, WGGS's transmitter only provides cable penetration in the Greenville / Spartanburg / Asheville market.
- In 1984, Star TV began winding down operations due to the fact cable penetration eliminated the need for Subscription TV over the air.
- All components of fireproof vaults must meet the fire protection rating of the vault itself, including doors, HVAC penetrations and cable penetrations.
- The channel claims to be reaching more than 22.5 million homes nationwide with a cable penetration of over 87 % in metro cities.
- Coombs also served as Parliamentary advisor to the UK Cable Television Association, representing at the time the constituency with the highest cable penetration in the country.
- Among the 4, 000 households responding, the survey reports that cable penetration slipped to 62.8 percent in 1994 from 64.5 percent in 1993.
- For example, Sammons now provides cable service to about 32 percent of the homes in Fort Worth, substantially below the average cable penetration rate of 60 percent, Marcus said.
- Fire wall penetrations into the server room, such as cable penetrations, coolant line penetrations and air ducts, must be provided with fire rated penetration assemblies, such as fire stopping.
- ABC chose Houston because it would cause the least disruption, since cable penetration is lower in the nation's fourth-largest city than it is in other large markets, Braverman said.
- "Even at the height of Detroit's auto-related troubles in the'80s, cable penetration held up, " said Jessica Reif Cohen, media analyst at Merrill Lynch.
- As cable penetration increased, numerous cable-only TV stations were launched, many with their own news bureaus that could provide more immediate and more localized content than that provided by the nearest network newscast.
- "As cable penetration has increased and the FCC's ` must carry'rules took effect, UHF stations increasingly have achieved positions nearer parity with VHF stations, both in signal quality and market coverage.
- And while cable penetration is still low _ 10.7 million, or about 13.3 percent of available households _ advertisers are starting to catch on, spending an estimated $ 15 billion on spots last year.
- It has worked to supply Australia s biggest gas project, the Chevron operated Gorgon Project, on Barrow Island, Western Australia delivering cable penetration seals with built in electromagnetic compatibility ( EMC ) to protect the plant s electrical systems.
- More Sentences: 1 2
cable penetration sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for cable penetration? cable penetration English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.