cable rate sentence in Hindi
- A second effort early in 1994 pushed cable rates down 17 percent.
- And cable rates have soared at an estimated 7 percent per year.
- He was also active as a consumer advocate opposing cable rate increases.
- _Remove regulation of cable rates within six months, except for basic services.
- Consumer advocacy groups were concerned about the deal's impact on cable rates.
- Because of all the new competition, most cable rates would be deregulated.
- I think this will result in lower telephone rates, lower cable rates.
- The government reduced basic cable rates by 17 percent last year.
- The combined 8.7 cable rating is the equivalent of a 6.5 broadcast rating.
- Consumer advocacy groups have petitioned the FCC to freeze cable rates.
- Lower cable rates, he said, will come " in time ."
- Thierer predicts " some capitulation on cable rates, some loosening on media concentration.
- The industry weekly Broadcasting & Cable rates Sinclair as the 11th-largest station owner.
- They proposed lifting cable rate caps only when new competitors enter a market.
- A third Markey amendment, which would have limited cable rate increases, did not pass.
- The industry weekly Broadcasting & amp; Cable rates Sinclair as the 11th-largest station owner.
- They remove cable rate controls, and let broadcasters own more radio and TV stations.
- The bill we are now considering deregulates all cable rates.
- The FCC is also watching out for rising cable rates.
- Cable rates do tend to go up more frequently, at least once a year.
cable rate sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for cable rate? cable rate English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.