cadge from sentence in Hindi
- Our truckload was filled with supplies Jeanne had cadged from a local supermarket.
- I finished the project with a 99-cent clasp and links cadged from other broken jewelry.
- The early iMac featured awful speakers, no doubt cadged from a hidden stockpile of 1960s transistor radios.
- Some use all the latest tools to stay in touch; others scrape along with leftovers cadged from the office supply cabinet.
- That was almost three years ago, and, to cadge from yet another consumer products ad, Dunlop has come a long way, baby.
- Pomposello suggested the tongue-in-cheek name Oblivion, cadged from an obscure Leo Kottke album, mistakenly believing the name to be a satire.
cadge from sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for cadge from? cadge from English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.