care in handling sentence in Hindi
- Antiquarian and rare materials require extra care in handling and preservation.
- The contractors and carriers took little care in handling the mail.
- Except for this job, McSorley took extra care in handling the food.
- Ethylene glycol is listed as a toxic chemical requiring care in handling and disposal.
- The phosphors used in the bulbs were somewhat brittle, necessitating care in handling.
- This makes them useful in making polymers but also requires special care in handling and use.
- Hindu astrology has taken due care in handling the sensitive issue of establishing one s parentage when it is in doubt.
- The Mazatec believe the plant to be an incarnation of the Virgin Mary, so they take great care in handling the plant.
- But Ms . Oliver stands by her reporting, which also appeared in Time magazine, and blames her superiors for a lack of care in handling it.
- Though Shyam has only been bitten four times in his rescue work, he has developed an allergy to antivenin, which requires that he exercise great care in handling snakes.
- "We do recommend that our locations take the utmost care in handling this kind of information, " he said, adding that many agencies use shredders to destroy the forms.
- When the mail arrived at a local post office, the postal official would take the mail meant for his post office and pass on the rest of the mail without much care in handling.
- While health clinics in towns around here do not report any stampede by residents to have their thyroids checked, the news seems to have ratcheted up skepticism about faraway Washington's care in handling all things nuclear.
- BSSDs, however, keep the PCB exposed ( thereby reducing cost, increasing density, etc ), but however requiring special care in handling it, by use of devices such as, the antistatic wrist strap.
- While such care in handling is not any different from that required when replacing the graphics adapter in a computer slot, it does restrict the uses of BSSDs to data center uses and makes it unsuitable for consumer applications.
- BSSDs, however, keep the PCB exposed ( thereby reducing cost, increasing density, etc . ), but however requiring special care in handling it, by use of devices such as, the antistatic wrist strap.
- The 36-year-old Princeton graduate, fired along with her immediate superior, seasoned senior producer Jack Smith, is standing by her story _ which also appeared in Time magazine _ and in fact blames her superiors for a lack of care in handling it.
- The Polish foreign minister Radoslaw Sikorski made a formal apology for the aid given Belarus and stated that prosecutors were " starting an inquiry to find out who was responsible for giving the information to Belarus, despite instructions from Poland's Foreign Ministry to use care in handling such requests from Minsk ."
care in handling sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for care in handling? care in handling English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.