cell adhesion sentence in Hindi
- This interaction is shown to have the potential to modify cell adhesion.
- This is vital for processes such as cell adhesion and cell migration.
- Cell adhesion molecules are degraded by syncytiotrophoblast secretion of Tumor necrosis factor-alpha.
- Talin carries mechanical force ( of 7-10 piconewton ) during cell adhesion.
- His work emphasizes the roles of glycoconjugates in cell adhesion and cell signaling.
- Selectins are part of the broader family of cell adhesion molecules.
- The cell-cell adhesion of fibroblasts is thought to be necessary for wound healing.
- The mechanism behind catch bonds helps to explain the biophysics behind cell-cell adhesion.
- Integrins are involved in cell adhesion and also participate in cell-surface mediated signalling.
- Receptor CD44 participates in cell adhesion interactions required by tumor cells.
- The CCN family of proteins regulates diverse cellular functions, including cell adhesion, differentiation.
- Cell adhesion is also essential for the pathogenesis of infectious organisms.
- FLRT family members may function in cell adhesion and / or receptor signalling.
- These neural cadherin-like cell adhesion proteins are integral plasma membrane proteins.
- Surface modification can also affect properties that promote cell adhesion.
- Integrins are known to participate in cell adhesion as well as cell-surface mediated signalling.
- IGFBP7 is also involved in the stimulation of cell adhesion.
- Latrophilins may function in both cell adhesion and signal transduction.
- The protein encoded by this gene may be involved in cell adhesion during neurodegeneration.
- Those cancer cells can form cell-cell adhesions again and return to an epithelial state.
cell adhesion sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for cell adhesion? cell adhesion English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.