chip sampling sentence in Hindi
- Exploration has comprised aerial photography and photo interpretation, mapping, rock chip sampling, drilling and geochemical analysis.
- Similarly, a wood chip sample was not removed from Collins'apartment for testing until July 17, nearly three weeks after the fire.
- Chip music has returned to 21st century gaming, either in full chip music style or using chip samples in the music.
- Chuck Mulloy, an Intel spokesman, said it was standard company policy to cease supplying advance product information or early chip samples to a company that is suing Intel over patents.
- On April 10, Intergraph, which is based in Huntsville, Ala ., won a preliminary injunction requiring Intel to continue supplying it with advanced product information, advanced microprocessor chip samples, early production chips and production chips.
- SMIC spokeswoman Nini Chien refused comment, however, on an announcement by Texas Instruments that it expects to receive chip samples _ a first step in qualifying for future orders _ from the Shanghai-based company by March of next year.
- The Intergraph Corp ., a maker of computer work stations and technical software, said Monday that it had won a court order requiring Intel to continue supplying it with advanced product information, advanced microprocessor chip samples, early production chips and production chips.
- Poet and essayist John Koethe also described Wegner as obsessed with color . The artist first began deconstructing the subject in the late 1990s with his Remarks On Color series, which used commercial paint chip samples as their starting point.
- Unable to reach a settlement with Intergraph, Intel retaliated by withholding vital technical information and support, limiting Intergraph's supply of chip samples, and according to Nelson, blacklisting Intergraph in the digital media market by offering Intergraph customers financing and other support on the condition that those customers not deal with Intergraph.
- However, by analyzing paint chip samples taken from the statue s surface using X-ray fluorescence and X-ray diffraction, Wharton was eventually able to gather evidence of 24kt gold leaf residue beneath the layers of paint, effectively concluding that the statue had, like its Honolulu counterpart, an original patinated and gilded surface.
chip sampling sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for chip sampling? chip sampling English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.