chip shop sentence in Hindi
- The fish-and-chip shops ran out of chips.
- There is a takeaway outlet and a fish and chip shop.
- There is also a Fish & Chip shop and Indian Restaurant.
- Pubs and fish-and-chips shops were torched.
- There is also a Chinese takeaway and a fish and chip shop.
- It has a pub named the Jolly Anglers and a chip shop.
- They screeched to a halt outside The Junction Chip Shop in Rainworth.
- Fled to Ireland and opened a fish and chips shop.
- A store and fish and chips shop were closed.
- Hanson owned a fish and chip shop before founding the One Nation Party.
- There are claims that Oldham was the birthplace of the first chip shop.
- The village has a miniature railway, and a fish and chips shop.
- Moved in were; a chip shop, hair salon and a butcher.
- This houses pharmacist and Chinese takeaway / Chip shop.
- The village also has a fish and chip shop, and hairdressing salons.
- A greengrocer and fish and chip shop have closed and now stand empty.
- After all, fish and chip shops serve very fattening, oily food.
- I come up with these on my way down to the chip shop.
- There are also many fish and chip shops.
- Falmouth, Cornwall and fish and chip shops in Porthleven and Newquay, Cornwall.
chip shop sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for chip shop? chip shop English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.