chipko movement sentence in Hindi
- Chamoli also happened to be a birthplace of " Chipko movement ".
- In 1987, the Chipko Movement was awarded the Right Livelihood Award.
- The incident was a forebear of the 20th-century Chipko Movement.
- He has been associated with the famed Chipko Movement and later with the Uttarakhand Andolan.
- A protest that became Chipko movement followed.
- The people behind Chipko movement felt that the government did not understand or care about their economic situation.
- The town is famous as the site of protests against the dam by Sundarlal Bahuguna and his followers during the Chipko movement.
- Themes include the Chipko movement, the history of the Punjab, the origin of Bangla Desh, and the heroine's search for a father.
- Chipko movement in India started in the 1970s around a dispute on how and who should have a right to harvest forest resources.
- In 1977, Sarla Behn helped organise activists and consolidate the Chipko movement in its resistance to lumbering and excessive tapping of resin from the pine trees.
- Bahuguna achieved international fame when he began the Chipko Movement that used villagers to hug trees to prevent them from being cut down . ( rr)
- On March 26, 2004, Reni, Laata, and other villages of the Niti Valley celebrated the 30th anniversary of the Chipko Movement, where all the surviving original participants united.
- "' Sunderlal Bahuguna "'( born 9 January 1927 ) and later he and people associated with the Chipko movement later started taking up environmental issues, like against large dams.
- Chipko movement, at the very least, suggests that forests in India are an important and integral resource for communities that live within these forests, or survive near the fringes of these forests.
- To explain the cause of Chipko movement, they find that government officials had ignored the subsistence issues of the local communities, who depended on forests for fuel, fodder, fertiliser and sustenance resources.
- The Chipko movement that arose in the 1970s is one example of success among the women's movement in India, as women protested the deforestation in Uttarakhand leading to the protection of the region.
- The best known popular activist movement is the Chipko Movement, in which local women under the leadership of Chandi Prasad Bhatt and Sunderlal Bahuguna, decided to fight the government and the vested interests to save trees.
- The villages in this valley include Reni, from where the Chipko movement of Garhwal was started; Gaura Devi, from where the famous chipko activist hailed, as well as Lata, Peng, Tolma, Surai, Phagti, Jamgavar, Kaga and Garpag.
- Although the Chipko movement is now practically non-existent in Uttarakhand, the Indian state of its origin, it remains one of the most frequently deployed examples of an environmental and a people's movement in developing countries such as India.
- These scientists point out that very little is left of the Chipko movements today in its region of origin save for its memory, even though the quality of forests and its use remains a critical issue for India.
- More Sentences: 1 2
chipko movement sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for chipko movement? chipko movement English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.