cognitive learning sentence in Hindi
- For the Greeks, physical education was considered as important as cognitive learning.
- What's important about this interaction has nothing to do with cognitive learning, though.
- Healy sees physical movement as the gateway to cognitive learning almost from birth.
- Cognitive learning models illustrate how people connect cues with certain outcomes or responses.
- -- They lay the foundation for cognitive learning.
- Overall, the StoS library program has and will continue to benefit the cognitive learning abilities of the Honduran community.
- This theory is derived from the concept or perspective of behaviorism but has elements of cognitive learning as well.
- Other cognitive learning theories are also based on research in early childhood education, motor learning, hemispheric dominance, and information theory.
- According to a fairly recent literature review, improved student attitudes towards statistics can lead to better motivation and engagement, which also improves cognitive learning outcomes.
- The conceptual content of Sid is based in national science learning standards, cognitive learning theory, and on the preschool science curriculum, Preschool Pathways to Science.
- The exchange of ideas within the table group facilitates cognitive learning processes and liberates from personal perception and spontaneous opinions from the egocentric perspective ."
- Although imitation is very useful when it comes to cognitive learning with toddlers, research has shown that there are some gender and age differences when it comes to imitation.
- The main barrier to virtual collaborative learning is the difficulty in achieving agreement when diverse viewpoints, cultural boundaries, acuity of thoughts, or different working and cognitive learning styles exist.
- Jerome Bruner ( born 1915 ) is an American psychologist and past president of SPSSI . He has made significant contributions to human cognitive psychology and cognitive learning theory in educational psychology.
- Moreover, such damage impairs cognitive as well as social decision making in real world contexts supporting the Vygotskian view that social and cultural factors are important in cognitive learning and decision making.
- Rather than stressing individual phonetic rules for the sake of teaching rules, the Smart Way methodology introduces words and word patterns in families, helping students grasp the key phonetic rules through a cognitive learning process.
- Kemp s cognitive learning design model is learner centered thus its oval shape and the steps are interdependent, the steps do not have to be followed in any particular order to complete the instructional learning systems design.
- Mrs . Irwin traced their collaboration to their experience as the only members of a faculty committee whose sole product was a jointly written final report, a spoof they peppered with such leaden jargon as " cognitive learning ."
- "Lead is a neurotoxin that causes a permanent reduction in a child's cognitive learning _ in other words, reduction of IQ, " said Steven Schwartzberg, director of the Alameda County Lead Poisoning Prevention Program, which has identified 4, 046 children with lead poisoning since 1992.
- The robot was designed to test this hypothesis by allowing cognitive learning scenarios to be acted out by an accurate reproduction of the perceptual system and articulation of a small child so that it could interact with the world in the same way that such a child does.
- More Sentences: 1 2
cognitive learning sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for cognitive learning? cognitive learning English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.