cognitive meaning sentence in Hindi
- Some theoretical accounts of flashbacks without cognitive meaning.
- Utterances like " Boo to killing ! " and " Don't kill " are not candidates for truth or falsity, but have non-cognitive meaning.
- In contrast, Wong s approach focuses on diverse aspects of meaning ( e . g ., cognitive meaning, affective meaning, spiritual meaning ) and is more widely recognized.
- Each level emerges from the previous as a different view, as information derives from mechanics, human cognitive meaning has an information base, and community norms arise from a sum of human cognitions.
- "More than the official name'United Mexican States,'the word'Mexico'has a symbolic and cognitive meaning that's more appropriate for the name of such a significant country, " said Felipe Calderon, head of National Action's house voting block.
cognitive meaning sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for cognitive meaning? cognitive meaning English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.