cognitive miser sentence in Hindi
- This second effect helped to lay the foundation for Fiske and Taylor's cognitive miser.
- The term " cognitive miser " was first introduced by Susan Fiske and Shelley Taylor in 1984.
- Nobel Prize winning psychologist Herbert A . Simon won the Nobel prize for his theory that people are cognitive misers.
- First, people may not allocate all of the available resources to a task at hand because they are cognitive misers.
- First, the human tendency to choose the least cognitive approach to decision-making, which is called the cognitive miser hypothesis.
- The cognitive miser perspective makes people want to justify things in a simple way in order to reduce the effort they put into cognition.
- According to Susan T . Fiske and Shelley E . Taylor, human beings are by nature " cognitive misers ", meaning they prefer to do as little thinking as possible.
cognitive miser sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for cognitive miser? cognitive miser English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.