cognitive operation sentence in Hindi
- Behind this ostensibly simple procedure lies a complex cognitive operation.
- These emulators mimic the input-output patterns of many cognitive operations including action, perception, and imagery.
- First, younger children have a discriminative ability that shows the logical capacity for cognitive operations exists earlier than acknowledged.
- Learners use a specific set of scaffolds that directs other toward cognitive operations that will help them to improve their understanding.
- The social cognitive theory still focuses on how behavior and growth are affected by the cognitive operations that occur during social activities.
- In addition, biases can also arise because they are closely related to the high level cognitive operations and complex social interactions.
- Recent studies have shown that knowing a second language extends semantic memory and other cognitive capabilities as they recruit different cognitive operations.
- Visual analytics research concentrates on support for perceptual and cognitive operations that enable users to detect the expected and discover the unexpected in complex information spaces.
- This study also reveals that young children can be equipped with certain qualities for cognitive operations, depending on how logical the structure of the task is.
- During this stage, children between the age of 7 and 11 use appropriate logic to develop cognitive operations and begin applying this new thinking to different events they may encounter ..
- This model proposes that constructing a contextualized theology is not about producing a particular body of texts, but is instead about attending to the affective and cognitive operations in the self-transcending subject.
- However, Piaget s main focus on this stage and the reason why he named it preoperational is because children at this point are not able to apply specific cognitive operations, such as mental math.
- The facility has two full size basketball courts, locker rooms, training and medical facilities, player amenities, and a " technologically advanced cognitive operations centre " powered by IBM Watson, which consolidates and analyzes data from many sources and represented through the centre's interactive displays and on mobile devices.
- In " Designs of Concept Maps and Their Impacts on Readers'Performance in Memory and Reasoning While Reading ", Jeng-Yi Tzeng ( 2010 ) investigates the effect of Thinking Maps on students'performance of " cognitive operations . " In the study, Tzeng had students read two opposing history articles that " argued from different perspectives about a historical incident " that occurred in Taiwan ( p . 133 ).
- Its connections have been summarized as " it seems not to be interconnected with downstream areas in the way that other prefrontal areas are . . . it is the only prefrontal region that is predominantly ( and possibly exclusively ) interconnected with supramodal cortex in the PFC, anterior temporal cortex and cingulate cortex . " It has been proposed that due to this connectivity that it can " play a major role in the highest level of integration of information coming from visual, auditory, and somatic sensory systems to achieve amodal, abstract, conceptual interpretation of the environment . . and may be the anatomical basis for the suggested role of the rostral prefrontal cortex in influencing abstract information processing and the integration of the outcomes of multiple cognitive operations ".
cognitive operation sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for cognitive operation? cognitive operation English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.