cognitive perspective sentence in Hindi
- And this is really stupid software, from a cognitive perspective.
- Hindsight bias is a fundamental problem in cognitive perspective-taking.
- In other words, they were capable of cognitive perspective-taking.
- Cognitive perspectives focus on how the learners mental processes influence their motivation.
- An alternative explanation is from a " social-cognitive perspective ".
- From a cognitive perspective, next to nothing.
- There is also the cognitive perspective.
- A modern, social-cognitive perspective on transference explains how it can occur in everyday life.
- :If you are really unable to visualize at all, that would be very interesting from a cognitive perspective.
- The study of strategic groups from a cognitive perspective, however, has gained prominence during the past years ( Hodgkinson 1997 ).
- Recently he addressed the problem of the relationships between morality and technology and the problem of violence in a philosophical and cognitive perspective.
- "' Cognitive perspective "'focuses on the cognitive processes involved in learning as well as how the brain works.
- Active research traditions related to the unconscious include implicit memory ( see Lewicki, see also the section on cognitive perspective, below ).
- It used a probabilistic model imposed on a learning-by-association scheme borrowed from behaviorism, with Miller not yet attached to a pure cognitive perspective.
- His view on perception, concept acquisition and language suggest, according to Paul Hoyningen-Huene's analysis of Kuhn's philosophy, a cognitive perspective ( Nickles 183 ).
- In so doing they co-construct complex, multimodal representations that go beyond the mental representations usually studied from a cognitive perspective of learning ( Pimmer, Pachler & Genewein, 2013 ).
- The development of the ability to use gestures and object-directed actions in social situations has been studied from numerous perspectives, including the embodiment perspective, and the social-cognitive perspective.
- From the cognitive perspective, the brain perceives auditory stimuli as music according to gestalt principles, or principles of grouping . Gestalt principles include proximity, similarity, closure, and continuation.
- This cognitive perspective arose from a supposed constructivist movement that stemmed mostly from the work of Jean Piaget and that also encompassed personal construct psychology ( developed by George Kelly ( psychologist ) ).
- As a distinct body of knowledge relating to teaching methods, technological didactics developed during the 1990s, with the introduction of new technology into teaching . cultural, and cognitive perspectives have all contributed.
- More Sentences: 1 2
cognitive perspective sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for cognitive perspective? cognitive perspective English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.