come apart sentence in Hindi
- Almost always the Bible is tattered and coming apart at the seams.
- He has glued together parts of the shoe that have come apart.
- Before the decision was made, the team was kind of coming apart,
- Remove carefully from the water so the onions do not come apart.
- Football players come apart at the knees and concuss in appalling numbers.
- Not many people are thinking about when this may all come apart.
- Are these neighborhoods going to come apart even more than they have?
- We took note that the ( parliamentary ) majority has come apart,
- Protests will mushroom and the nation could come apart at the seams.
- Once the long tail of uncertainty starts wagging, stocks can come apart.
- I thought it was the mark of a team that was coming apart.
- The community is not coming apart, but the edges are fraying.
- We see our families and our communities all over this country coming apart.
- Tires inflated to low pressure can overheat and come apart at high speeds.
- There can be no doubt that the republic is coming apart,
- They will not withstand prolonged road use and will come apart.
- The country that Marshal Tito had held together was coming apart.
- The potential for this whole operation coming apart is growing by the day.
- That was a time when it could all have come apart.
- Here he shows that same sly flair for coming apart at the seams.
come apart sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for come apart? come apart English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.