commonwealth government sentence in Hindi
- The school receives recurrent funding from both the Victorian and Commonwealth government.
- He advised the Commonwealth Government of Australia on Aboriginal policies and programs.
- It was designed by the first Commonwealth Government Architect John Smith Murdoch.
- It was expected this amount would be met by the Commonwealth Government.
- In the Commonwealth Government's Excellence in Research for Australia 2012 National Report,
- The Square is flanked by Commonwealth Government Offices on the north.
- In 1959 the Commonwealth Government acquired of grassland in then-rural Tullamarine.
- In 1919 he was appointed Consulting Engineer for concrete to the Commonwealth Government.
- The petition was received by the Commonwealth Government in August 1937.
- In December 1905 the Commonwealth Government passed The Census and Statistics Act 1905.
- In late 1962 Commonwealth Government to provide funding for the project.
- Funding for the train was supplied from both the Victorian and Commonwealth governments.
- The Australian government is often referred to as the Commonwealth government.
- On 16 September 1912 the Commonwealth Government established the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- After World War I, the Commonwealth Government re-introduced compulsory military training.
- Legislative powers of the states are protected by the Commonwealth Government.
- Some students are supported by the national government, known as the Commonwealth government.
- However, the building was sold by the Commonwealth government to the Acton Football Club.
- However the NSW Rifle Association defeated the Commonwealth Government in court, scuttling the plans.
- Soon afterwards in 1913, the Commonwealth Government purchased the property.
commonwealth government sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for commonwealth government? commonwealth government English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.