dam construction sentence in Hindi
- The dam construction brought thousands of jobs and people to Big Bend.
- Oil spills and dam construction, meanwhile, have severely diminished the sturgeon's habitat.
- Bids for dam construction were submitted by several companies in early 1952.
- Vidraru dam construction took five years and a half starting in 1960.
- It is threatened by habitat loss caused by logging and dam construction.
- Their villages were the closest to the dam construction site near Hamdab.
- Wyangala Dam primary level education for the children of the Dam construction workers.
- It is threatened by deforestation, charcoal production and hydroelectric dam construction.
- The federal government has declined to intervene to halt dam construction.
- The farmers are demanding compensation for damage caused by dam construction.
- This habitat has been massively impacted by dam construction and dredging.
- This may be caused by rapid urbanization and by dam construction.
- The dam construction was started in 1964 and completed in 1970.
- Preliminary studies for dam construction were begun on the Akaya River in 1948.
- This species has been heavily impacted by dam construction, dredging, and water pollution.
- After a 1982 Supreme Court ruling in favor of dam construction, construction continued.
- Several towns in Choix Municipalities were affected when Miguel Hidalgo Dam construction started.
- Recently a dam construction has been built to impound rain water.
- The dam construction started in 1947 and lasted four years.
- Elko was forcibly evacuated in spring 1965 as part of the Kinzua Dam construction.
dam construction sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for dam construction? dam construction English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.