damage limitation sentence in Hindi
- Clement VIII's grant of absolution therefore contains an element of damage limitation.
- Colin Powell's slow journey eastward is becoming an exercise in damage limitation.
- The aim of damage limitation itself represents a sort of failure.
- Ralf Schumacher managed seventh, calling the finish " damage limitation ."
- Most Palestinians are aware that their leader's diplomatic offensive is an exercise in damage limitation.
- Events on the ground are making damage limitation in the Arab world harder to achieve.
- What started as a one-off damage limitation job grew into an eagerly anticipated annual event.
- If McCain prevails, he will face a huge task of damage limitation inside his own party.
- Consequently, the United States sees Ross'mission as " damage limitation, " the Israeli newspaper Haaretz said Friday.
- Now it's damage limitation, but you cannot have one rule for one and then another rule for another.
- Since this particular event fell out of the sky onto us, the whole issue has been about damage limitation,
- A specialist forensic examination into the nature and extent of the attack is performed as a damage limitation exercise.
- Hungarian coach Janos Csank, who is expected to resign after the match, hopes for some kind of damage limitation performance.
- Controversial allegations about security service activity in Northern Ireland involved him in damage limitation on behalf of the security services.
- They feel peace was within reach in the 1990s, but now the best that can be hoped for is damage limitation.
- Danczuk described Cameron's ordering of the new inquiry as representing " . . . little more than a damage limitation exercise.
- The whole appearance that we see emerging here is one of political or bureaucratic damage limitation, admitting only what they absolutely have to admit.
- As temperatures on the tarmac soared, there was just one priority for Tour de France leader Lance Armstrong and his chasing pack : damage limitation.
- Simons said he gave the bowlers a rebuke for the lack of discipline, and added the team would discuss more damage limitation before play resumes.
- Bruhl wrote that some unconscionability challenges to arbitration terms ( such as punitive damages limitations ) do not fit in the mold of classical unconscionability cases.
- More Sentences: 1 2
damage limitation sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for damage limitation? damage limitation English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.