defence line sentence in Hindi
- Located on " Skallingen "'s southwestern coast is Denmark's last defence line.
- A defence line was proposed from Anapa all the way to Sukhum.
- The wadi provided a natural defence line with its steep, high banks.
- In 1862, the second Defence line of the Hollands Diep and the Volkerak.
- On the Salpa defence line there will be organised annually a hiking tour.
- There, the SLA were attempting to break through the LTTE forward defence lines.
- The defence line-up for the majority of the accused was:
- The Iraqis created a hastily constructed defence line around the city and outlying areas.
- It was reputed to be the most difficult military defence line in North Africa.
- From September 1939 a more easterly Main Defence Line ( MDL ) was constructed.
- The main German defence line was now seven miles away.
- Continuous battle was to be replaced by step-by-step advances, through successive German defence lines.
- At the start of the war, the opposing troops remained behind their own defence lines.
- This gave the Belgians more time to mobilize their army and strengthen their defence lines.
- By the end of the week the tigers stationed themselves in their previous defence lines.
- The Japanese and Italians in the Fu were driven back to their last defence line.
- The government then attempted to open a third front along the Muhamalai Forward Defence Line.
- Des Bruslys hesitated between a direct assault and a defence line to contain the British.
- He is sent to a nearly completed defence line.
- The Defence Line has survived largely intact and was named a World Heritage Site in 1996.
defence line sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for defence line? defence line English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.