delegation of powers sentence in Hindi
- There would be no delegation of powers without authorization.
- The Antiquities Act is one of those delegations of power granted to the president by Congress.
- The concept of delegation of power has yet to be fully developed in the PRC legal system.
- In June 1940, he abstained from voting over the delegation of powers to Marshal Philippe P�tain.
- The Prime Minister must approve, in writing, any delegation of powers to the Commissioner of Police.
- As another sign of delegation of power, Sithu II also appointed a chief justice and a chief minister.
- As a result, the delegation of power also carries with it onto this third party the attendant criminal responsibility.
- The administration is expected to argue that the line-item veto represents a permissible delegation of power to the president.
- Through this act of delegation of power to a relative, the power of the Qasimid family was confirmed in the north.
- The Court took the view that the 1911 Act was a'remodelling'of the constitution rather than a delegation of power.
- Delegation of power is a consensual act between a delegating decision-maker and a delegatee subordinate; writing is useful only as proof.
- Since then the Supreme Court has shown no appetite for reviving it, and has consistently upheld delegations of power from Congress to agencies like the EPA.
- The changes at Rochester, New Hampshire-based Cabletron signify more delegation of power by its two strong-willed founders, Benson and President Bob Levine.
- The mechanism of delegation of powers is not a means for the decision-maker to escape his criminal responsibility, but a mechanism to assure the effectiveness of legal limitations.
- Further, the court said Terri's Law violated the delegation of power standard that the courts themselves created to tamp down the Legislature from giving the governor too much discretion.
- They pointed out that there were " unhappy relationships " between many county councils and boroughs in their area, with the inconsistent delegation of powers by the counties to the boroughs.
- It's when the scale or material organization of an enterprise do not allow a decision-maker to confront his obligations that delegation of power is authorized and even desirable.
- "' Devolution "'is the statutory delegation of powers from the central government of a sovereign state to govern at a subnational level, such as a local level.
- Delegation of powers is made necessary by the structure of the enterprise : only the decision-maker who cannot effectively assume his legal obligations can delegate his responsibilities to a third party.
- An executive order of the president must find support in the Constitution, either in a clause granting the president specific power, or by a delegation of power by Congress to the president.
delegation of powers sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for delegation of powers? delegation of powers English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.