deleterious substance sentence in Hindi
- The action levels discussed above with respect to poisonous or deleterious substances address these added substances.
- The Board outlawed explosives or other deleterious substances, and created a $ 500 fine for violations.
- Generally, if a food contains a poisonous or deleterious substance that may render it injurious to health, it is considered to be adulterated.
- Second, if the poisonous or deleterious substance is unavoidable and is within an established tolerance, regulatory limit, or action level, the food will not be deemed to be adulterated.
- Regulation, policing, and surveillance of other laws, namely the Poisonous and Deleterious Substance Control Law, Stimulant Control Law, and Narcotics and Psychotropics Control Law were transferred to the current ministries as mentioned above.
- They are not binding on FDA . FDA has established numerous action levels ( for example, one part per million methylmercury in fish ), which are set forth in its booklet Action Levels for Poisonous or Deleterious Substances in Human Food and Animal Feed.
- They did not identify or regulate other elements, not because the contemporary understanding was that carbon dioxide might contain them, but because the presence of an extraneous or deleterious substance such as benzene or strychnine was wholly unexpected, and could only occur due to some manufacturing or other mishap.
- Added substances are not separately defined in the act, but are understood to be different from food itself based on the definition of adulterated food, and a later section authorizing the FDA to set forth tolerance limits for " [ a ] ny poisonous or deleterious substance added to any food . . . ".
- The FDA doesn't equivocate when it comes to the dangers of mercury levels in these imported fish : When the fish are above the action level of 1 part per million, they " contain a poisonous or deleterious substance, excessive levels of mercury, which may render it injurious to health, " according to an FDA import alert.
- The FDA doesn't equivocate when it comes to the dangers of mercury levels in these imported fish : When imported fish are above the action level of 1 part per million, they " contain a poisonous or deleterious substance, excessive levels of mercury, which may render it injurious to health, " according to an FDA import alert.
deleterious substance sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for deleterious substance? deleterious substance English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.