dish antenna sentence in Hindi
- Now the foreign executive is seeking permission to buy a dish antenna.
- Using two XR5 cards and a pair of 35 dBi dish antennas.
- For example, a dish antenna can be arrayed with a 34-meter dish.
- Satellite dish antennas were banned by the Islamic government some five years ago.
- His hard-line faction insists on a ban on satellite dish antennas in Iran.
- A high-gain directional dish antenna was attached to the bottom of the base.
- The center includes a 60-foot parabolic dish antenna used for radio astronomy research.
- Each will communicate independently with Earth, using a pop-up dish antenna.
- It uses the big dish antenna one-quarter of the available time each year.
- Drinking alcohol is banned, as are satellite dish antennas and most Western music.
- Franchisees buy the right to sell that programming through home satellite dish antennas.
- Dozens of dish antennas lined the perimeter of the building's roof.
- A large high-gain dish antenna was attached to the base.
- On 7 December 2011, the station's 35 m-diameter dish antenna was hoisted into place.
- They planned to replace their old television set and install a satellite dish antenna.
- But many Iranians watch foreign stations using hidden dish antennas.
- The 18m dish antenna installed at Fleurs in 1959 was transferred to the Parkes Observatory.
- The dish antenna was transferred from the Fleurs Observatory ( Mills Cross ) in 1963.
- Police said they received 164 reports of fires, collapsed buildings and toppled satellite dish antennas.
- They have developed a manual steerable dish antenna alignment system using only 2.4 meter dish.
dish antenna sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for dish antenna? dish antenna English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.