dish out sentence in Hindi
- This senior partner dishes out advice and people pay to get it.
- He began pushing Cray Valley, which took all he could dish out.
- But not everyone orders Lenten dishes out of religious devotion, she said.
- So she's not responsible for any of the answers she dishes out.
- So you think today's Major League pitchers dish out home runs like lollipops?
- But Redd saw it differently, refusing to dish out defensive praise.
- Pretty much, Garner dishes out the punishment whenever his repertoire is on display.
- But Pellington dishes out the details at a seriously slack pace.
- Few teams can withstand the type of body shots the Spartans dish out.
- Barry accepts the ultimate responsibility and he dishes out credit regularly.
- Other booths will dish out exotic foods, clothing, CDs and jewelry.
- You can dish out more contact, you can take more contact.
- In the morning, take pie dish out of refrigerator and discard plastic wrap.
- VIOLENCE _ Mick dishes out plenty of punishment, but everybody is just kidding.
- A little butter, lemon juice and fresh cilantro round this dish out nicely.
- But, it turns out, our forefathers did not dish out much respect themselves.
- By day, she dishes out hamburgers and french fries to senators.
- No matter what absurdities life dishes out, Ziggy keeps plugging away.
- The computer will then dish out age and sex-appropriate advertisements.
- E-mail service dishes out pearls to make you appear cultured
dish out sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for dish out? dish out English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.