dish up sentence in Hindi
- But these sorts of girlfriend books don't intend to dish up surprises.
- At the annual barbecue, the principal dishes up samosas and hot dogs.
- Whether it's the satellite dish up in Arrow, New Hampshire, or whatever.
- Housed in the old freight depot, this restaurant dishes up Mexican food.
- Kids, bring your plates to the mower bag and dish up.
- She dishes up many delicious morsels from behind the royal portculis.
- They helped their mother dish up vegetable soup and home-baked bread for lunch.
- Dish up the cottage pudding in squares and pour sauce over the top.
- Chefs were at hand to dish up the food hot off the stove.
- Today, he's a man who hopes to dish up a plateful of revenge.
- Each of them dishes up the mystery-novel equivalent of comfort food.
- A spoon never comes near the pot except to dish up the finished risotto.
- Instead, the Irving Republican dishes up 318 pages of straightforward conservative talk about government.
- But of course they ll dish up the dirt.
- Here's the hook : Both restaurants dish up seafood.
- It's simply the sort of thoroughly professional entertainment that Hollywood dishes up all too rarely.
- Meanwhile, I might dish up a bowl of Blue Bell and relax in the shade.
- A few years ago, he put a satellite dish up at his house in Los Angeles.
- Jakarta's mean streets dish up more grizzly crimes
- Restaurants-- from the hottest celebrity spots to chains-- continue to dish up creative and interesting fare.
dish up sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for dish up? dish up English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.