duty period sentence in Hindi
- After completing an 11-to 14-hour on-duty period, the driver must be allowed 10 hours off-duty.
- _Require at least one 24-hour off-duty period per week.
- After completing a 10 to 15-hour on-duty period, the driver must be allowed 8 hours off-duty.
- The FAA has been working since 1994 to develop new standards for limiting pilot duty periods.
- A sequence of legs is called " trip " ( also shift or duty period ).
- An airline's management often struggles to balance rest with duty periods because it strives for maximum crew productivity.
- During reserve duty periods, they are assigned to military duties and must refresh their operational live flying training.
- During his active duty period, he also made occasional guest television appearances, in uniform, introduced as " PFC Eddie Fisher ".
- Fatigue is particularly prevalent among pilots because of " unpredictable work hours, long duty periods, circadian disruption, and insufficient sleep ".
- In schedules involving night shifts and fragmentation of duty periods through the entire day, a sort of polyphasic sleeping schedule was studied.
- Obviously, we would be shocked if the tests confirm the use of alcohol by one of our pilots during a duty period,
- The co-pilot had been on duty more than 13 hours the day of the crash, within the 14-hour duty period in American's pilot contract.
- Drivers are now required to take a full 8 hours of rest, with 2 hours allowed for off-duty periods, for a total of 10 hours off-duty.
- "For 10-12 hours of duty time the proportion of accident pilots with this length of duty period is 1.7 times as large as for all pilots.
- Ra�l is considered by some to be less charismatic than his brother Fidel Castro, who remained largely out of public view during the transfer of duty period.
- During his active duty periods, he remained current as a pilot of Convair B-36 Peacemaker, Boeing B-47 Stratojet and Boeing B-52 Stratofortress intercontinental bombers of the Strategic Air Command.
- The Change of Command Ceremony was the first-of-its-kind command handover during a shuttle mission on the ISS . Just after the ceremony, Atlantis crew members began a two-hour, off-duty period.
- Digital satellite television allows smaller dish sizes, which means truck drivers are not limited to free terrestrial broadcast television, and have more options about what they watch during their off-duty periods.
- They also establish that probability of a human factor accident increases with the time pilots are on duty, especially for duty periods of 13 hours and above ( see following statements ):
- These changes would allow drivers ( using the entire 14-hour on-duty period ) to maintain a natural 24-hour cycle, with a bare minimum 21-hour cycle ( 11 hours driving, 10 hours rest ).
duty period sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for duty period? duty period English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.