earth tremor sentence in Hindi
- No wonder, since predicting earth tremors is far from an exact science.
- Earth tremors began in February, becoming more frequent over the next two months.
- This region has experienced geological subsidence, and earth tremors are frequent.
- Pot hunters and earth tremors have ravaged the Southern Temple in Petra, Jordan.
- The James Bay Project is subject to earth tremors near the hydroelectric dams.
- That was because of a two-day labor strike and an increase in earth tremors.
- Frequent low intensity earth tremors and occasional volcanic activity are felt throughout the islands.
- "A few earth tremors accompanied the exhalation, which quickly subsided, " the agency said.
- The outpouring of debris and renewed earth tremors followed a morning of relative calm.
- Removal of ground water and accelerated cooling of rock formations can cause earth tremors.
- When it blew up, the explosion caused earth tremors measuring 3.4 on the Richter scale.
- So far, at least 102 houses have been destroyed in earth tremors accompanying the eruption.
- There has also been numerous reports of earth tremors rattling through Gundagai since European settlement.
- Earth tremors frequently cause rock falls in South Africa's mines, among the deepest in the world.
- During his 20 years in the Bay Area, Zev has lived through many inconsequential earth tremors.
- "She still imagines earth tremors sometimes and starts to shake, " said her friend, Yoshio Tanigawa.
- Jason is saved from death by Gorgon who then stuns Lash with a small earth tremor.
- He can also create earth tremors and earthquakes.
- The result is occasional minor earth tremors.
- I thought it was an earth tremor because it lasted for a few seconds, " he said.
earth tremor sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for earth tremor? earth tremor English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.