earth up sentence in Hindi
- Rock and debris fell to Earth up to 30 kilometers from the volcano.
- To keep the musicians synchronized, Stockhausen sent metronomic clicks from earth up to their headphones.
- These proceeded from layers of earth up to two meters thick, which are still visible today.
- Such features exist on the Moon, Mars, and Venus, but had not been seen on Earth up to that time.
- The temple was constructed by burying completed portions in inclined layers of earth up which heavy pieces of stone were dragged.
- It is commonly use in small farms or in ridges or rows of vegetables to hoewing or earth up the weeds.
- The clumping of the continents at the South Pole about 600 million years ago could have tipped the Earth up, he said.
- "The earth up here has its own smell, " says Lisa Savard, who, with her husband, Tim, guides flyfishermen from novice to expert.
- The entire belt of walls surrounding the town and the exterior plain was filled with earth up to the top of the fortifications.
- The revolutionary design also entailed berming the earth up to the window sills to conserve energy needed for heating and cooling the building.
- The tower is 5.7 meters wide at the base and 9.4 meters tall, and filled with earth up to the level of the window.
- While it should be obvious that putting Earth up for deletion is a joke, not every joke that is made is immediately obvious as such.
- Fire had raced from the earth up a tree, reducing it to a charred hulk with a blaze burning at the center, 20 feet up.
- The desperate Martians try to blow the Earth up using the D . O . D . ( Doughnut Of Destruction ), but it falls apart instead.
- Are you saying that not warming the Earth up now will cause a worse glacial period than there would have been had there not been any humans?
- Dividing the Earth up into the crust and other parts is no longer talking about the Earth per se, so this is getting into a different question altogether.
- The new layer will be several inches above grade ( the ground level ), but this can be compensated for by regrading the earth up to the new level.
- A second example would be the massive ramp built using thousands of tons of stones and beaten earth up to the invested city of Masada in the Jewish Revolt.
- The distinctive black-and-white, mushroom-shaped radar dome atop the modified Boeing 707 has a range of 250 miles and can monitor movement from the surface of the earth up to the stratosphere, officials say.
- The earth's fate is tied to that of the sun, which the laws of stellar evolution suggest will swell into a " red giant, " swallowing the earth up in about five billion years'time.
- More Sentences: 1 2
earth up sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for earth up? earth up English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.