engineered barrier sentence in Hindi
- DGRs involve constructing an array of tunnels a few hundred meters underground with a complex system of engineered barriers.
- The primary remedy for SL-1 was to be containment by capping with an engineered barrier constructed primarily of native materials.
- Thus, DGRs use the natural geological barrier to confine the waste, but also place heavy emphasis on the engineered barriers.
- The question of time is important because the reliance on engineered barriers to isolate waste at the site would not be possible 300, 000 years into the future.
- It places far less emphasis on engineered barriers and far more emphasis on using the natural geological barrier to confine the waste safely for a'geological'time period.
- At that time international research and experimentation began aimed at identifying the most appropriate materials and methods with concern to the construction of both the repository itself and the engineered barriers.
- Common elements of repositories include the radioactive waste, the containers enclosing the waste, other engineered barriers or seals around the containers, the tunnels housing the containers, and the geologic makeup of the surrounding area.
- The brief, filed in a suit in the U . S . Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, includes Energy Department projections that if " engineered barriers " fail, Yucca will leak.
- Therefore, reactors have emergency core cooling systems to keep the temperature down, shielding to contain the radiation, and engineered barriers ( usually several, nested, surmounted by a containment building ) to prevent accidental leakage.
- However, the Yucca Mountain project has stalled due to political and geological problems, and in the Swedish model not all the problems have been fully solved regarding final installation of the waste and the design of the engineered barriers.
- It urged the department to assume that engineered barriers like concrete and steel would eventually fail, and that most of what was known about the behavior of contaminants in air, soil or water might " eventually be proven wrong ."
- Indeed, it is essential to understand this process to guarantee the total containment of HLW waste in an engineered barrier during the first centuries or millennia when the radiotoxicity of the waste is high and when it emits a significant quantity of heat.
- Experts are still not certain how fast water will migrate through the rock, what temperature is best for the storage tunnels, how well the storage casks will withstand corrosion, and how much protection would be provided by the geology of the site as opposed to the engineered barriers.
- In 1995, the EPA ordered the primary remedy of the burial ground should be : " Containment by capping with an engineered barrier constructed primarily of native materials . " The site is expected to produce no more than a 2 in 10, 000 increase in cancer risk for long term residential use after 320 years, with no significant decrease after that time.
engineered barrier sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for engineered barrier? engineered barrier English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.