external account sentence in Hindi
- "People see inflation has peaked and external accounts are strong, " he said.
- The figure demonstrates that Brazil's external account deficit continues to grow.
- Yet without a weaker real, Brazil's external accounts could deteriorate further.
- Targets in the external accounts to the visiting IMF mission.
- External accounts of interaction with the Tuareg are available from at least the 10th century.
- Moody's said the downgrade reflected New Zealand's worsening economy and continued pressure on the country's external accounts.
- Secondly, the external account must be improved.
- Fifth, he said, Thailand's overall external accounts will be improving dramatically, with the export sector performing well.
- But he added : " There is a weakness in the economy caused by slower external accounts.
- Moody's said the downgrade reflected New Zealand's worsening economy conditions and continued pressure on the country's external accounts.
- Tourist facilities are being expanded; tourism is the leading fiscal deficit and the deterioration in the external account balance.
- The exchange rate and the external accounts, as well as the labor market, are in line with the fundamentals,
- (BOLD ) Everyone got hit, though, from countries with strong external accounts to those who obviously were in trouble.
- Thailand has demonstrated that it has kept its side of the bargain, with its external accounts showing signs of significant improvement.
- I can send mail, and when I send to an external account, it comes from ( myusername ) @ ( myipaddress ).
- The text provides one of the earliest external accounts of Islam, presenting a significantly different Islamic historiography than found in traditional Islamic texts.
- The current account is the widest measure of a country's external accounts, including trade, short-term foreign investment and interest payments on the country's foreign debt.
- Between 1990 and 1992 he was Director of Research and Chief Economist, of the Central Bank of Chile, when Chile designed the successful countercyclical regulation of the external accounts.
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas Managing Director Amando Tetangco Jr . said the improvement in the current account and inflows from loans and investments propped up the country's external account.
- I think the same is true with our external accounts, don't import more than your exports because you can only go so far in cutting back, " he said.
external account sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for external account? external account English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.