face shield sentence in Hindi
- Yzerman, who doesn't wear a face shield, immediately dropped to the ice.
- I couldn't close the face shield because I got so claustrophic ."
- A police helmet with a face shield was covering his face.
- He played the remainder of the game with a face shield.
- Police donned gas masks and face shields while protecting the building.
- The front facing shield helps to mitigate damage from incoming attacks.
- Helmets with face shields that cover the entire head are essential.
- Straka will rejoin the team after he becomes comfortable wearing a face shield.
- Players will wear a face shield with a target on it.
- Florie rejects the idea of wearing a face shield like hockey players do.
- The incident has prompted a renewed debate about face shields.
- Protective aprons, safety boots and face shields were no longer stocked and readily available.
- Then the buzzard that had been lodged in my broken face shield slipped down.
- When he does, he will be wearing a face shield, although not by choice.
- Class D is a work uniform with a face shield, respirator, apron, and gloves.
- I saw this strange respirator / face shield combo.
- Guys passed me and it felt like they were throwing bricks at my face shield.
- Barriers available include pocket masks and keyring-sized face shields.
- He returned five games later wearing a full-length face shield, but didn't last the first period.
- Some wearing dark-green helmets with plastic face shields took up posts in front of the building.
face shield sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for face shield? face shield English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.