facing bond sentence in Hindi
- All of a sudden, everyone facing Bonds is taking the same approach:
- So what will give when the Braves'vaunted pitching staff faces Bonds'mighty bat?
- That's one of the biggest questions facing bond investors as the holidays approach.
- Jose Rijo starts Saturday and hasn't faced Bonds in five years.
- Olson would have preferred to have faced Bonds rather than go after Mayne.
- Rich Aurilia then singled, and the Marlins brought in Vic Darensbourg to face Bonds.
- The Cardinals faced Bonds in only two games this year.
- The face bonds babies to their mothers, and vice versa.
- Todd Erdos was summoned to face Bonds, who drove in Benard with an infield grounder.
- By not allowing two batters to reach base, Percival did not have to face Bonds.
- While Washburn has never faced Bonds in a regular-season game, some of his teammates have.
- The big question facing Bond : Just who is the head of this Russian mob?
- Jarrod Washburn, who is starting Game 1, will be the first Angels pitcher to face Bonds.
- Holtz has faced Bonds in interleague play during the past few seasons and has been successful.
- Roy Oswalt _ Has never faced Bonds.
- "I have no fear, " said rookie left-hander Michael Tejera, today's starter, who never has faced Bonds.
- Angels closer Troy Percival has faced Bonds on four occasions, walking him three times and retiring him once.
- It faces Bond Street, with the building set back from the property line to create a small forecourt.
- In the first two rounds of the playoffs, the Braves and Cardinals took the usual approach to facing Bonds.
- Greg Maddux and Tom Glavine are all warmed up in Atlanta, set to face Bonds and the San Francisco Giants.
facing bond sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for facing bond? facing bond English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.