force balance sentence in Hindi
- Data from the wind tunnel is collected using a JR3 force balance.
- As long as that is held perfectly linear, the forces balance and cancel.
- Mathematically, radial force balance implies a balance between electric, magnetic and centrifugal forces:
- This device is called a " force balance accelerometer ".
- The filtration is a result of the force balance that occurs on fluids in a vortex.
- The terrain and the force balance has always put the thin UN peacekeeping force at a disadvantage.
- Because of Brownian motion and electrostatic forces balancing the gravity, they are not likely to settle naturally.
- Traditional customers of the EU _ " but probably these two forces balance out, " he said.
- A force balance equation known as Washburn's equation for the above material having cylindrical pores is given as:
- A " force balancing conference " is scheduled for Friday at NATO military headquarters near Mons, southwest of Brussels.
- :: : : So you're suggesting that the two forces balance each other and ultimately provide an equilibrium point?
- _In 1989, the bank began to reconcile accounts by what the city and state claim was " force balancing ."
- He did this to make his model of the universe static, with a repulsive lambda-force balancing the attractive force of gravity.
- Note that the force balance itself creates drag and potential turbulence that will affect the model and introduce errors into the measurements.
- In the pictured single-stage regulator, a force balance is used on the diaphragm to control a poppet valve in order to regulate pressure.
- The "'Ekman layer "'is the layer in a fluid where there is a force balance between pressure gradient force, Coriolis force and turbulent drag.
- Powell said that Thatcher's " most significant point was when she went on to say that we must aim at a conventional forces balance.
- Plugging has been described as " the use of false numbers in financial ledgers that forces balances, and effectively masks accounting errors and control deficiencies ".
- In strain control, the probe is displaced and the resulting stress of the sample is measured by implementing a force balance transducer, which utilizes different shafts.
- Atoms of a noble gas interact via a potential in which an attracting van der Waals force balances a repelling force which results from overlapping electron orbits.
- More Sentences: 1 2
force balance sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for force balance? force balance English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.