forward defence sentence in Hindi
- There, the SLA were attempting to break through the LTTE forward defence lines.
- The government then attempted to open a third front along the Muhamalai Forward Defence Line.
- Marine Corporal Carlos Rafael Colemil was part of the forward defence and fought as a sniper:
- So strong is the evidence for forward defence under Diocletian that Luttwak himself struggles to avoid that conclusion.
- As the 2nd Platoon moved to establish forward defences on the hillside the NVA opened fire from concealed positions.
- Schmid moved his Headquarters from Zeist, Netherlands to Brunswick, reflecting I . JK abandonment of forward defence.
- These were strikingly similar to the pincer movements described by Luttwak as being characteristic of forward defence in the early Principate.
- McCauley instigated the redevelopment of RAAF Base Darwin in the Northern Territory as the first stage of a forward defence strategy.
- The line was abolished after 1968, when the NATO strategy of forward defence along the Inner German Border was adopted.
- To offset this, the HVO had prepared strong forward defences, including trenches and bunkers, built along the front line.
- The Commander of the Army intended to shift the current battles in the Forward Defence Lines to a decisive phase in August 2008.
- During clashes in the Forward Defence Lines, separating their forces, both sides exchanged heavy artillery fire, after which military incursions followed.
- During clashes in the Forward Defence Lines, separating their forces, both sides exchange heavy artillery fire, after which military incursions follow.
- The Commander of the Army has intention of shifting the current battles in the Forward Defence Lines to a decisive phase in August 2008.
- During the Cold War NORTHAG was NATO's forward defence in the Northern half of the Federal Republic of Germany ( FRG ).
- On the second day the SS regiment managed to take the forward defences, albeit that it took them all day and losses mounted considerably.
- This system of a series of buffer zones of " client tribes " clearly represents an efficient and economical form of " forward defence ".
- Currently the war in the Northern front is at stalemate due to the unique topology of the two major Forward Defence Lines, The Muhamalai FDL.
- Following the Australian withdrawal from Vietnam the national defence strategy changed from forward defence through stationing military units in South East Asia to the defence of continental Australia.
- Permanent Forward Defence Lines ( FDLs ) were later established by both sides in the lead up to the 2002 cease-fire agreement, and further fortified thereafter.
forward defence sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for forward defence? forward defence English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.