function generator sentence in Hindi
- A typical function generator can provide frequencies up to 20 MHz.
- More advanced function generators are called arbitrary waveform generators ( AWG ).
- Search " function generator " and there are over 100.
- Function generators and wave-shaping circuits, Power supplies.
- A function generator supplies pulses between another two terminals.
- Integrated circuits used to generate waveforms may also be described as function generator ICs.
- Function generators are used in the development, test and repair of electronic equipment.
- Most function generators also contain a non-linear diode clipping in audio systems.
- Unlike function generators, AWGs can generate any arbitrarily defined waveshape as their output.
- Some AWGs also operate as conventional function generators.
- Although Wavetek did not invent the function generator, it made them commercially popular.
- An AWG is generally more expensive than a function generator and often has less bandwidth.
- Monolithic function generators are voltage-controlled.
- Function generators and wave-shaping circuits.
- A "'function generator "'is a device which produces simple repetitive waveforms.
- Function generators are low-frequency oscillators which feature multiple waveforms, typically sine, square, and triangle waves.
- Some of the most common waveforms produced by the function generator are the sine, square, triangular and sawtooth shapes.
- Function generators are primarily used for working with analog circuits, related pulse generators are primarily used for working with digital circuits.
- RF generators for higher frequencies are not function generators in the strict sense since they typically produce pure or modulated sine signals only.
- "' Wavetek "'was an electronic test equipment manufacturer that made function generators, signal generators and service monitors.
function generator sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for function generator? function generator English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.