give a start sentence in Hindi
- "I don't know how you give a start a grade ."
- Poland coach Pawel Janas said he might give a start to young'keeper Artur Boruc from Legia Warszawa.
- His first sculpture, a statue of Arcot Lakshmanaswami Mudaliar, was eventually approved, thereby giving a start to his career.
- That will give a start to a principally new stage of the settlement : the stage of peaceful dialogue on a summit level,
- There was speculation that captain Marc Rosset might give a start to 19-year-old Stansislas Wawrinka, or might even play himself.
- Joinville gives a start but then realizes it's the king, not the other nobleman, because of the monarch's emerald ring.
- They brought in twenty francophone families to work in the mill, giving a start to a French-speaking community still very alive in the city today.
- Of the eight playhouses on Theater Row, Playwrights Horizons has been the most significant, giving a start to Broadway productions like " Driving Daisy,"
- The series has been credited with changing the language of factual television and giving a start in the industry to some of UK TV's leading programme makers.
- "It seems everyone he gives a start but me, " said forward Preki Radosavljevic, a former Yugoslav who became a U . S . citizen in 1996.
- Finally, in the 18th century Ivan Fonvizin decided to merge the particle " von " with the core, thus giving a start to a new Russian family of German origin.
- The combined company of Chesterfield-Invincible, was one of the longest-surviving Poverty Row companies, producing over 100 features, and giving a start to directors Richard Thorpe and Charles Lamont.
- Russia said Wednesday that a meeting between President Boris Yeltsin and three Balkan presidents next week will " give a start to a principally new stage of settlement " of the war in the former Yugoslavia.
- Over the next decade, Shaw Brothers became Asia's biggest film studio, making a fortune on martial arts blockbusters popular with overseas Chinese communities, and giving a start to acclaimed directors such as John Woo.
- Startup time in the NASA vehicle was a maximum of 30 seconds, while Ford's research vehicle used an internal electric heater to quickly start the engine, giving a start time of only a few seconds.
- "This road ( of preparation ) will take us to the threshold of the Holy Doors, which will be opened, at God's pleasure, the night of Christmas 1999, thus giving a start to the Grand Jubilee,"
- Apparently there can also be seasonal issues in places where the fuel blend is changed between summer and winter ( not an issue where I live, so I'm not familiar with it ); this site give a start to more info .-- talk ) 14 : 25, 20 June 2011 ( UTC)
- After Sands, Rory Knight Bruce, who had come from the Spectator, edited the diary in the 1990s giving a start to many of today s leading journalists and authors, including Peter Bradshaw, Sam Leith, James Hanning, Vincent Graff, Nick Bryant, Philip Kerr, Imogen Lycett Green and the late Robert Tewdr Moss.
- :"'Yet in Urban we have this : " "'Bhagwan prophesied that by the end of the 20th century man would either die in a third world war or man will take . . . a critical quantum leap . . . and become a new man . . . 1993 would be the beginning of World War Three . . . this would destroy civilization, except a few Rajneesh communes which would give a start to the new world ."
give a start sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for give a start? give a start English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.