hazardous goods sentence in Hindi
- Railway operators are not required to inform Canadian municipalities about hazardous goods in transit.
- Eurotunnel has banned a wide range of hazardous goods from travelling in the tunnel.
- Legal experts say that precedent could be expanded to other businesses that make hazardous goods.
- The transport of hazardous goods through the crossing is governed by the European ADR Agreement.
- Deutz handles low value non-hazardous goods including sand, gravel, animal feed, grain, lumber and liquid chalk.
- Another one became a hazardous goods store.
- We have concluded that we can best serve our customers by only transporting commercial hazardous goods aboard cargo aircraft.
- Some highly perishable or hazardous goods, such as radioisotopes used in medical imaging, are delivered directly from manufacturer to consumer.
- Like the " Clansman ", she has an open stern, allowing her to carry hazardous goods whilst still carrying foot passengers.
- In April 1995 another pilot noted the shipper had improperly filled out the form identifying the amount and type of hazardous goods.
- Certain hazardous goods vehicles, together with some oversize and abnormal loads ( if permitted ) may require escorting by Highways Agency Traffic Officers.
- The wharf's trade was " exclusively Foreign, consisting chiefly of Fruit, with the addition of Silk and Wines "; it did not accept hazardous goods.
- The government will launch background checks next week on the nation's 3.5 million truckers who haul hazardous goods, part of an effort to prevent terrorist attacks.
- The shipment was delivered to ValuJet in boxes without the federally required hazardous material labeling or any other indication of the hazardous goods within, ValuJet said.
- Knill occupied five of the warehouses at Cox & Hammond's Quay in 1857, using them for fruit and non-hazardous goods, with eight more warehouses occupied by other tenants.
- The government will launch background checks next week on the nation's 3 . 5 million truckers who haul hazardous goods, part of an effort to prevent terrorist attacks.
- The shipment was delivered to ValuJet in five sealed cardboard boxes without the federally required hazardous material labeling or any other indication of the hazardous goods within, ValuJet said.
- JWH-210 and JWH-122 were banned in Sweden on 1 October 2010 as hazardous goods harmful to health, after being identified as ingredients in " herbal " synthetic cannabis products.
- JWH-147 was banned in Sweden on 1 October 2010 as a hazardous good harmful to health, after being identified as an ingredient in " herbal " synthetic cannabis products.
- George Lambert was Head of the Division and design; their first order was for 10 off insulated and electrically heated units for hazardous substances and 10 for none-hazardous goods.
- More Sentences: 1 2
hazardous goods sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for hazardous goods? hazardous goods English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.