hierarchical chain sentence in Hindi
- The Civil Air Patrol is organized along a military model, with a streamlined and strictly hierarchical chain of command.
- A cabinet-style management team has already replaced a hierarchical chain of command under which dozens of autonomous officials all reported directly to Annan.
- What happens if you've been in an environment where work teams make decisions, and this organization has a hierarchical chain of command?
- From the 1040s onwards successive popes had emphasised the importance of the church being governed more effectively from Rome, and had established an independent judicial system and hierarchical chain of authority.
- As long as it exists at all, its lethal properties demand that it be controlled by a centralized, rigidly hierarchical chain of command closed to all influences that might make its workings unpredictable.
- The shareholders appoint the executives of the corporation, who are the ones running the corporation via a hierarchical chain of power, where the bulk of investor decisions are made at the top and have effects on those beneath them.
- It is commonly seen that nowadays most of the organisations have a clear set of hierarchical chains where people in the upper level come up with plans pass them down to their subordinates known as executors, who then carry them out.
- He introduced a hierarchical chain of command into the DRK, and arranged for a new large and imposing " representative "-presidential building to be constructed in Potsdam-Babelsberg, complete with a balcony from which speeches could be made.
- They then admit only best students, who in turn flock to the schools with the best reputations _ for otherwise, who knows what kind of an education they are going to get ? And so it goes all up and down the hierarchical chain.
- The crew forms a miniature society in which each member must participate in creating a cohesive group narrative to alter the nature of reality, which causes the travel . " The Shobies'Story " is notable because Le Guin replaces the traditional militaristic and hierarchical chain of command used in traditional space travel with voluntary consensus.
- Whilst this was often the case in quasi-hierarchical chains ( with considerable customer power ) it has become apparent that some firms operate in multiple value chains ( subject to multiple forms of governance ) and serve both national and international markets and that this plays a role in the development of firm capabilities ( Navas-Aleman, 2011; UNCTAD, 2013 ).
- But the Vatican tossed that document back with the complaint that it relied too much on trust between bishops and Catholic educators and did not tie American colleges and universities " juridically " into the hierarchical chain of command . ( Historically, most Catholic colleges and universities have not operated directly under the bishops but under the auspices of religious orders of priests and sisters and, in recent decades, under independent boards of trustees with lay majorities .)
hierarchical chain sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for hierarchical chain? hierarchical chain English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.