income tax surcharge sentence in Hindi
- Property taxes or an income tax surcharge targeted for schools could follow.
- Extending the income tax surcharge is a painful thought.
- In Germany, consumption has been hit by a 7.5 percent income tax surcharge imposed in January.
- Under his proposal on Tuesday, the income tax surcharge would be reduced by half, to 7 percent.
- In Germany, consumption has been hit by a 7 . 5 percent income tax surcharge imposed in January.
- The Council speaker, in an address last week, proposed a three-year extension on the city's personal income tax surcharge.
- The sales tax increase is to be phased out after two years, and the income tax surcharge after three.
- City Council Speaker Peter Vallone has proposed adding $ 1.4 billion from an extension of the city's income tax surcharge.
- He said he would pay for the program with the $ 800 million gained from restoring the city's income tax surcharge.
- It is now nominally funded by an income tax surcharge known as the " Medicare levy ", currently set at 1.5 %.
- City Council Speaker Peter Vallone has proposed adding $ 1 . 4 billion from an extension of the city's income tax surcharge.
- Known as Medicare, it is now nominally funded by an income tax surcharge known as the Medicare levy, currently set at 1.5 %.
- This measure would have authorized a fund-shift of approximately $ 230 million annually in income tax surcharge revenue currently earmarked for Proposition 63.
- On May 8, 2003, Huckabee signed into law increases in cigarette and tobacco taxes as well as a three percent income tax surcharge.
- The mayor's big news Thursday was to propose to eliminate the 14 percent personal income tax surcharge starting as early as this year.
- Vallone called for extending for three years the about-to-expire personal income tax surcharge, and using the $ 1.3 billion it raises for school construction.
- In January, the government introduced a 7.5 percent " solidarity " income tax surcharge to help cover the costs of reconstruction in Eastern Germany.
- Exit polls showed the FDP scored points by pushing through a cut last month in an unpopular income tax surcharge to finance German unification.
- The government proposal also foresaw a reduction of an income tax surcharge for the staggering costs of German reunification from 7.5 percent to 5.5 percent.
- Meantime, he's under heavy pressure from the other partner in the ruling coalition, the Free Democratic Party, to scale back an unpopular income tax surcharge.
income tax surcharge sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for income tax surcharge? income tax surcharge English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.