labour code sentence in Hindi
- The new Labour Code was adopted on 17 December 2010.
- In 2001 a new labour code was introduced in the State Duma.
- The Labour Code promulgated on 6 December 1975 was its obituary ."
- In 2002, the new Labour Code gave its official seal to this title.
- The BCGEU first gained full bargaining rights under the BC Labour Code in 1974.
- Lesotho s Labour Code is the principal law governing employment-related matters in Lesotho.
- De la Cueva was also a leading advisor in the 1970 revision of the Mexican Labour Code.
- In parliament he fiercely opposed liberal reforms like the Overseas Labour Code and the Municipal Reform Bill.
- Trade unions operate freely, and the Labour code recognizes the right to collective bargaining and strike action.
- The official holidays are found in Article 162 of the " Labour Code of the Republic of Lithuania ."
- The employers of French Equatorial Africa were generally highly individualistic, and often operated with little regard to the Labour Code.
- Under Art . 67 ( 2 ) of the Labour Code the employment contract is usually concluded for an unlimited period.
- The material liability of the employee is governed by the provisions of Art . 203-212 of the Labour Code.
- Pursuant to Art . 359 Labour Code employees do not pay any court costs prior to the filing of the claims.
- Gender identity was added to sexual orientation and several other grounds in the non-discrimination clauses of the Portuguese Labour Code.
- In response, NIL / TU, O applied for and received certification under the " Canada Labour Code ".
- Violations for this part of the Labour Code can be punishable by up to two years in fine as set out in section 148.
- Roblin also resisted demands to enact a labour code to protect workers, and was sometimes reluctant to enforce the province's existing legislation.
- FMCS is responsible for providing dispute resolution and dispute prevention assistance to trade unions and employers under the federal jurisdiction of the Canada Labour Code.
- It was hoped that by becoming a crown corporation governed by the Canada Labour Code, relations between Canada Post and its union would improve.
labour code sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for labour code? labour code English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.