labour content sentence in Hindi
- So we may have to resort to some foreign labour content.
- The semi-automated manufacturing is more suitable as the labour content cost is lower compared to the overall sales pricing, " he said.
- While state of the art materials-handling methods were used, in some instances labour-saving machinery worked beside operations intended to maximise the labour content.
- The consultations are scheduled for May 26 and will also look at the need to reduce labour content and put more value into products.
- Harris said Penang Seagate had been reducing the labour content of some of its operations in the past two years by moving these activities to other countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Marxist theory allows for the possibility that Labour content can serve as a common means of valuing capital goods, a position now out of favour with economists following the success of the theory of marginal utility.
- Putting together the direct and indirect labour inputs, one finally gets the total labour input into the commodity, which may also be called the total " embodied labour " in it, or its direct and indirect labour contents.
labour content sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for labour content? labour content English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.